Easy Cold Cucumber Soup
- 2 large cucumbers – peeled, seeded, and diced
- 1 1/3 cups sour cream
- 1 1/3 cups plain yogurt
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh mint
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh dill
- Combine cucumber, sour cream, yogurt, vegetable broth, and garlic in a large bowl; blend together using an immersion blender until smooth. Blend in mint and dill. Refrigerate until chilled, about 1 hour.
Cream Cheese’s Herb Cucumber Bites
- 1 carrot, shredded, divided
- 1/2 cup PHILADELPHIA Chive & Onion 1/3 Less Fat than Cream Cheese
- 2 cucumbers, cut lengthwise in half, seeded
- Reserve 2 Tbsp. carrots. Mix remaining carrots with cream cheese; spoon into cucumber shells. Top with reserved carrots.
- Cut each cucumber half into 5 pieces to serve.
Pineapple Cleanser Smoothie
- 1 cup coconut water, or to taste
- 1 cup chopped fresh pineapple
- 1 stalk celery
- 1/2 cucumber, peeled
- 1/3 bunch fresh parsley
- 1/2 lemon, peeled
- 1 (1 inch) piece fresh ginger root
- Blend coconut water, pineapple, celery, cucumber, parsley, lemon, and ginger together in a blender until smooth.